With the summer, life returns to many of the Alpine meadows around Lech: When the livestock is driven back up to the mountain meadows in June, the people living in the Alps move back up into the mountains with their animals to spend the summer in their Alpine huts.
A unique environment of plants, traditional cosy huts with their own dairies and cheese-making. Experience what was once daily life: walk up to one of the many Alpine huts, enjoy a home-made snack and watch the cheese-makers as they go about their work. Take a walk back to the Alpine roots & and see life as it was once lived.
- 7 nights or 3 nights Alpine.Days.
- Including Mohnenfluh ¾ board *morning.afternoon.evening*
- Plus an additional night in a hut on the Oberalpe
- A meditative Alpine walk with the mountain farmer Stefan Muxel
- Mountain breakfast on the Gaisbühelalpe
- A piece of Bergkäse cheese from the Batzen Alpe on departure
- & many more Mohnenfluh included services summer
|Summer | 22.06. bis 07.07.2019 | 17.08. bis 08.09.2019|
|7 nights incl. ¾ board|
for 2 persons
|Prices per person and package:||7 nights||3 nights|
|Suite Wöster||€ 868,00||€ 372,00|
|Commfort rooum Omeshorn||€ 784,00||€ 336,00|
|Sonnalp-Suite II||€ 910,00||€ 390,00|