Winter season 2017/18
We still have a few vacancies for the winter season.
We are looking forward to receiving your application even if we do not currently have vacancies advertised.
The winter season here at the Arlberg is and always will be tough in terms of workload. Hard work for high life: one does not happen without the other. We pay a fantastic salary for the work you deliver. You may like to get in touch with Stefan Muxel now to compare our salaries to those of other establishments around the Arlberg. After all you are before a holiday, too – and this will allow you to really unwind.
What we expect - what you get
We think this: Anyone who wants to remain balanced has to find the right combination of activity and tranquillity. A clear-cut rules regarding working hours ensure that you, too, will have the opportunity to go snowboarding and skiing. We will actively support you in this with highly-discounted ski passes or with a cash bonus for your favourite pastime. With our one-bed and two-bed rooms and the well-equipped communal room for staff (TV, library, etc.) ensure that you do not (have to) spend your nights out and about enjoying the Arlberg night life. If you feel the same way, you do your work enthusiastically and you are energetic and committed, always have a smile on your face, and you appreciate the opportunity to get out regularly in the deep snow on the pistes of one of the most beautiful skiing areas, then you are exactly the right person to join our strong team.
- Summer and winter seasons
- Hotel (70 beds) with restaurants (150 seats)
- Sunny terrace (200 seats) and snow bar
- Location: at the heart of the skiing area, accordingly highly-frequented
- Team: Winter 24 members of staff, summer 10 members of staff
- Staff motto: HIGH LIFE HARD WORK
- 6 days week 54 hours
- Board and lodging are, of course, free of charge
- Clear-cut working hours
- Discounted ski pass, free use of the James night bus — season ticket or cash bonus for your favourite leisure activity
- Accommodation: New one-bed and two-bed staff rooms with TV/shower/toilet
- Cosy communal room with TV, coffee machine, fridge, beverage machine, trade literature, games, and internet
- Job interview desired (50% of the travel costs for you to get to the job interview are paid for subject to agreement)
- Staff uniforms are partially made available
- Access to a washing machine and dryer for staff
- Continuous professional development: courses available are advertised on the smiley board in the staff room, part of the course fee will be paid by us for staff members who have been with us for 2 years or more