Your workplace will be 1750 metres above sea level, on the Arlberg's own sun terrace. You will be part of a young team, whose motto is "keep smiling." As your employers, co-operation and friendliness are very important to us - for our part, we create the conditions for working well together with fair contract conditions and we ask for commitment and reliability from you.
In this way, we create a working atmosphere in which you won't forget how to laugh.
We look forward to being able to welcome you to the Mohnenfluh team.
Raingard and Stefan Muxel
Fact box for employees
- Summer and winter work
- Hotel (50 beds) and restaurant (150 seats)
- Sun terrace (200 seats) and snow bar
- Position: in the middle of a ski region, correspondingly busy
- Team: 24 staff in winter, 10 staff in summer
- Motto for staff: HIGH LIFE - HARD WORK
- 6 day week - 54 hours
- Accommodation and subsistence are of course free
- Clear working hours arrangements
- Reduced cost ski pass, free "James" night bus - season ticket or cash bonus for favourite leisure activities
- Accommodation: new single and twin bed staff rooms with TV/shower/WC
- Comfortable staff lounge with TV, coffee machine, fridge, drinks vending machine,
specialist literature, games and Internet access
- Interview is desirable
(50% of travel costs to attend interview by agreement)
- Staff clothing is partly provided
- Staff washing machine and dryer available
- Further training: all kinds of courses are advertised on the Smiley noticeboard in the staff lounge; after two years employment at the Mohnenfluh, we will take on part of the costs